LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil, petrolatum, glycerin; etc; lotion; lanolin-free.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE:
Sensitive dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Sensitive skin lotion—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Dry skin lotion (scented)—6oz, 10oz, 16oz, 32oz
Dry skin lotion (fragrance free)—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Patterns of Evidence-Based Diabetes Interventions at Local Health Departments
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity