LMX 5% OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lidocaine 5%; crm.
Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for LMX 5%:
Anorectal pain and irritation.
Apply up to 6 times daily.
Rectal bleeding. Not for use near tympanic membrane or on broken skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, ingestion (esp. by children or pets), application to large areas, and using for longer than recommended time. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Irritation, pruritus, erythema, rash, systemic effects.
Crm—15g (w. applicator), 30g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- CVS Pharmacy Launches Prescription Delivery Service Nationwide
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes