Most Recent Articles by Laura Stiles
It is critical for us to remember that children are not little adults. Pediatric-onset diabetes is different from adult-onset diabetes due to its distinct epidemiology, pathophysiology, developmental considerations, and response to therapy.
Researchers tested whether semen quality and reproductive function could be a marker of general health in men.
Abatacept was superior at increasing bone mineral density in the femoral neck compared with other biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs, and may offer good efficacy for improving BMD in rheumatoid arthritis.
This meta-analysis provides significant reassurance regarding the cardiovascular and long-term noncardiovascular safety of SGLT2 inhibitors.
Coinitiation of ertugliflozin and sitagliptin in patients with type 2 diabetes with blood sugars inadequately managed with diet and exercise resulted in clinically meaningful improvement in glycemic control.
More Articles by Laura Stiles
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Patterns of Evidence-Based Diabetes Interventions at Local Health Departments
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity