Most Recent Articles by Laura Stiles
Acute decline in ovarian function may contribute to the autoimmunity associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
An update to the 2008 ACP osteoporosis treatment guidelines focuses on treating low bone density and osteoporosis in an effort to prevent fractures.
Serum 25(OH) D levels were associated with chronic tension-type headaches, musculoskeletal pain, and muscle weakness.
Diabetes, waist circumference, and prediabetes were the main metabolic factors associated with neuropathy.
In veterans, expression suppression was significantly associated with eating disorder symptoms and mediated the connection between posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and food addiction.
More Articles by Laura Stiles
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Positive Outcomes Associated With Regular Depression Screening in T2D
- Parathyroidectomy for Secondary, Tertiary Hyperparathyroidism Increases Morbidity and Mortality
- Reversing Type 1 Diabetes May Be Possible With Tuberculosis Vaccine
- Acceptable Variability With Novel Sensor for Glucose Monitoring in T2D
- Liraglutide, Metformin, and Gliclazide Compared in Comorbid Type 2 Diabetes and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease