Most Recent Articles by Laura Stiles
It is critical for us to remember that children are not little adults. Pediatric-onset diabetes is different from adult-onset diabetes due to its distinct epidemiology, pathophysiology, developmental considerations, and response to therapy.
Researchers tested whether semen quality and reproductive function could be a marker of general health in men.
Abatacept was superior at increasing bone mineral density in the femoral neck compared with other biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs, and may offer good efficacy for improving BMD in rheumatoid arthritis.
This meta-analysis provides significant reassurance regarding the cardiovascular and long-term noncardiovascular safety of SGLT2 inhibitors.
Coinitiation of ertugliflozin and sitagliptin in patients with type 2 diabetes with blood sugars inadequately managed with diet and exercise resulted in clinically meaningful improvement in glycemic control.
More Articles by Laura Stiles
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Second-Line Therapies Show Benefit Over Metformin Monotherapy in T2D
- ADA Releases Updated Guidelines for Managing Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- Intermittent vs Continuous Energy-Restricted Diet: Effects on Glycemic Control and Weight Loss T2D
- The Obesity Paradox in Diabetes: Conceptual and Clinical Approaches
- Appetite Awareness Training May Enhance Behavioral Strategies in Childhood Obesity
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Insurance Status Tied to Higher Self-Perceived Poor/Fair Health
- Characteristics of Menstrual Cycle Associated With Early Natural Menopause
- Decreased Osteoporosis Treatment Initiation Observed After Hip Fracture