LACTINOL HX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactic acid, tocopheryl acetate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, sodium citrate, glycerine, PEG-40 stearate, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, proplyparaben, trisodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, dimethicone, gossypium herbaceum (cotten) seed oil, lecithin; crm.
Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
Indications for LACTINOL HX:
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area(s) twice daily.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if irritation or rash persist with use. Contains alpha-hydroxy acid; may increase risk of sunburn, limit sun exposure.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity