Generic Name and Formulations:
Lipase 1200 Units, amylase 15000 Units, protease 15000 Units; caps.
Indications for KU-ZYME:
Supplement in digestive enzyme deficiency.
Adults and Children:
May be opened and sprinkled on food. 1–2 caps with meals or snacks.
Acute pancreatic conditions. Pork allergy.
Should not delay or replace treatment of primary disorder. Maintain proper diet. Avoid inhaling contents of caps. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant antacids.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity