Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium sulfacetamide 10%; lotion.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for KLARON:
Apply thin film twice daily to affected areas.
Discontinue if hypersensitivity, skin rash, or irritation occur. Avoid eyes. Denuded or abraded skin. Asthma. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Local irritation; severe systemic toxic reactions to sulfonamides may occur rarely.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Sitagliptin Provides Better Glycemic Control Than Dapagliflozin in T2D With Renal Impairment
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Causes of Burnout in Resident Physicians Examined
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy Not Beneficial for Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Bariatric Surgery Reduces Macrovascular Complications in Obesity, T2D
- Without Medicaid Expansion, Poor Patients Forgo Medical Care