KEROL ZX Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Urea 50%; prefilled applicator.
Indications for KEROL ZX:
Hyperkeratotic conditions (eg, dry skin, dermatitis). Damaged, devitalized, ingrown nails.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging, burning, itching, irritation.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Triple-Goal Achievement Reduces Risk for Complications in Type 2 Diabetes
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- ADA Issues White Paper Addressing Escalating Cost of Insulin
- Neprilysin Inhibition May Reduce Renal Function Deterioration in Comorbid T2D and Chronic Heart Failure
- Serum Chemerin May Predict Risk for Spontaneous Abortion in Women With PCOS
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Effects of Gender on Clinical Outcomes in Empagliflozin-Treated Type 2 Diabetes
- Effect of Acetyl-L-Carnitine on Blood Pressure in Type 2 Diabetes
- PAH Risk, Mortality Increased by Disturbances in Male Sex Hormones
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Events More Common in Diabetes
- Individuals With Type 1 Diabetes See Improvement With Continuous Glucose Monitoring