KERI ADVANCED OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin; petrolatum; PEGs; Vit. E acetate; aloe; etc; lotion.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for KERI ADVANCED:
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Original—8.5oz, 15oz, 20oz
Sensitive skin—8.5oz, 15oz
Advanced—8.5oz, 15oz, 20oz
Age Defy & Protect—15oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity