Most Recent Articles by Kathleen Moore, RN
In light of ELITE trial results, estradiol hormone therapy may have a role in coronary heart disease treatment.
Minimizing risks, flexibility, and honoring a patient's wishes are major components of the guidelines.
Postmenopausal women whose last pregnancy occurred at 40 years of age or older may have a greater risk of hemorrhagic stroke.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses