Most Recent Articles by Kathleen Moore, RN
In light of ELITE trial results, estradiol hormone therapy may have a role in coronary heart disease treatment.
Minimizing risks, flexibility, and honoring a patient's wishes are major components of the guidelines.
Postmenopausal women whose last pregnancy occurred at 40 years of age or older may have a greater risk of hemorrhagic stroke.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes
- Postoperative Radioactive Iodine Ablation Effective in Reducing Disease Recurrence in Low-Risk Thyroid Cancer