Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (glutamine, arginine), carbohydrate (sucrose), beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB); low residue; orange, grape flavors; fat-, lactose-, and gluten-free; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for JUVEN:
Oral or tube-feed nutritional supplement to support wound healing and to help build lean body mass and support immune function in patients with HIV/AIDS.
Adults and Children:
Provides 75Cal/8oz. Two servings per day. Consume smaller, more frequent servings if GI upset occurs.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd (packets)—30 (23g/packet)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- CVS Pharmacy Launches Prescription Delivery Service Nationwide
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes