Generic Name and Formulations:
Efinaconazole 10%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for JUBLIA:
Treatment of onychomycosis of the toenail(s) due to Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Apply to affected toenail(s) once daily for 48 weeks using the integrated flow-through brush applicator. Ensure complete cover of the toenail, toenail folds, toenail bed, hyponychium, and the undersurface of the toenail plate.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Product is flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Ingrown toenail, application site reactions (eg, dermatitis, vesicles, pain).
Bottle (4mL, 8mL)—1 (w. brush applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity