Most Recent Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, describes a joint position statement regarding implementation of diabetes self-management education.
Diabetes educators can help patients with obesity achieve long-term weight loss and prevent gaining it back.
The Holy Grail of health care is delivery of quality care at a reduced cost. But what exactly is quality care? How do we really know we are cutting costs?
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE, offers her perspective on the current state of health care and what needs to change.
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, discusses the theme of this year's annual meeting of the Association of Diabetes Educators.
More Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Measuring Time in Range During CGM May Be Useful Outcome Metric for Clinical Trials
- HbA1c Variability in General Population Increases Risk for Cardiovascular Events, All-Cause Mortality
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Most Common Bariatric Procedures Examined
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D
- High Circulating Prolactin Concentrations May Lower Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Online Tool Helps Patients With Advance Care Planning
- Dapagliflozin Lowers Heart Failure Hospitalization Rates in High-Risk Patients With Diabetes
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Reduced Risk for Incident T2D in Patients With Hepatitis C Infection
- Technological Breakthroughs in Medicine Move Physician-Patient Interactions From The Computer Screen Back to the Exam Room