Most Recent Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, describes a joint position statement regarding implementation of diabetes self-management education.
Diabetes educators can help patients with obesity achieve long-term weight loss and prevent gaining it back.
The Holy Grail of health care is delivery of quality care at a reduced cost. But what exactly is quality care? How do we really know we are cutting costs?
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE, offers her perspective on the current state of health care and what needs to change.
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, discusses the theme of this year's annual meeting of the Association of Diabetes Educators.
More Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Fatigue Management Contributes to Effective Endometriosis Care
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Trulicity Labeling Updated to Include Data on T2D Patients With CKD
- New Data Support Long-Term Cardiovascular Safety of Linagliptin in T2D
- Peer-Led Education Helps Physicians Save Time With EHRs
- As Immigration Policies Tighten, Physician Shortage Concerns Grow