Most Recent Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, describes a joint position statement regarding implementation of diabetes self-management education.
Diabetes educators can help patients with obesity achieve long-term weight loss and prevent gaining it back.
The Holy Grail of health care is delivery of quality care at a reduced cost. But what exactly is quality care? How do we really know we are cutting costs?
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE, offers her perspective on the current state of health care and what needs to change.
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, discusses the theme of this year's annual meeting of the Association of Diabetes Educators.
More Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Bariatric Surgery: An Effective Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation