Generic Name and Formulations:
Prasterone 6.5mg; per vaginal insert.
Indications for INTRAROSA:
Moderate-to-severe dyspareunia due to menopause.
Use 1 vaginal insert once daily at bedtime.
Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
Breast cancer or history of. Evaluate undiagnosed, persistent or recurrent genital bleeding prior to initiation. Premenopausal: not indicated. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Vaginal discharge, abnormal Pap smear.
Blister pack—28 (w. applicatiors)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Measuring Time in Range During CGM May Be Useful Outcome Metric for Clinical Trials
- HbA1c Variability in General Population Increases Risk for Cardiovascular Events, All-Cause Mortality
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Most Common Bariatric Procedures Examined
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D
- High Circulating Prolactin Concentrations May Lower Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Online Tool Helps Patients With Advance Care Planning
- Dapagliflozin Lowers Heart Failure Hospitalization Rates in High-Risk Patients With Diabetes
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Reduced Risk for Incident T2D in Patients With Hepatitis C Infection
- Technological Breakthroughs in Medicine Move Physician-Patient Interactions From The Computer Screen Back to the Exam Room