IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (fish, MCT, corn oils), fiber (partially hydrolyzed guar gum [Benefiber]), vitamins, minerals; vanilla, chocolate flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY:
Nutritional supplement for patients pre- and post major-elective surgery, after severe trauma/injury, or with pressure ulcers and other chronic wounds.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- NT-proBNP May Predict Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally