IMPACT 1.5 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine 18.7g/L), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (MCT, palm kernel, sunflower, menhaden oil), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT 1.5:
Tube-feeding for patients with trauma including burn injury and those who have had major elective surgery.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity