HYPOTEARS OPH OINT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Light mineral oil, white petrolatum; preservative-free.
Indications for HYPOTEARS OPH OINT:
Adults and Children:
Apply 1–2 drops or ¼ inch as needed.
Discontinue soln if eye pain, vision changes or irritation persists beyond 72 hrs or worsens.
PF 0.02oz—30 single-use
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally