Chronic hypopituitarism was noted in 44% of US veterans with mild traumatic brain injury.
The Endocrine Society has issued a clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of acromegaly.
Proton irradiation is an effective treatment for functional pituitary adenomas, and hypopituitarism remains the primary adverse effect.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Estradiol, Cortisol, TGF-β1 Involved in Thyroid Immunity During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Pharmacotherapy Personalization May Optimize Outcomes for Type 2 Diabetes
- Late-Onset Epilepsy Linked to Diabetes
- Examining the Ethical Considerations of Grateful Patient Fundraising
- Muscle Cell Proﬁles Relate to Exercise Response Variation in Type 2 Diabetes