HYLATOPICPLUS CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, petrolatum, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, dimethicone, ceteareth-10 phosphate, steareth-10, phenoxyethanol, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (ceramide), tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA and sodium hydroxide; crm.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPICPLUS CREAM:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes and exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Foam—100g, 150g; Crm—100g, 450g, Lotion—14oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity