Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 10%; liq.
Indications for GLY-OXIDE:
Adjunct to oral hygiene after brushing. Minor oral inflammation or denture irritation.
Adults and Children:
Place 10 drops on affected area, swish for 2–3 min, expectorate. Do not rinse mouth.
Liquid—15mL, 60mL (squeeze bottles w. applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity