Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 10%; liq.
Indications for GLY-OXIDE:
Adjunct to oral hygiene after brushing. Minor oral inflammation or denture irritation.
Adults and Children:
Place 10 drops on affected area, swish for 2–3 min, expectorate. Do not rinse mouth.
Liquid—15mL, 60mL (squeeze bottles w. applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity