Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, soy fiber, fructose), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber 3.4g (soy), vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA:
Oral or tube feed nutritional supplement plus fiber for patients with impaired glucose tolerance. Sole-source feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L).
Enteral/oral medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to Hang (1L)—8
Ready to Hang (1.5L)—6
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- CVS Pharmacy Launches Prescription Delivery Service Nationwide
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes