GAVISCON EXT STR LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum hydroxide 508mg, magnesium carbonate 475mg; per 10mL.
Indications for GAVISCON EXT STR LIQUID:
Heartburn, indigestion, reflux.
2–4 tabs, or 15–30mL of Reg Str liq, or 10–20mL of Ext Str liq, 4 times daily.
Renal dysfunction. Sodium restricted diet.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, others.
Tabs—30, 100; Liq—6oz, 12oz; Ext Str tabs—30, 100; Ext Str liq—12oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally