FLORASTOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces boulardii lyo 250mg; pkts; contains lactose.
Indications for FLORASTOR KIDS:
To promote intestinal health and maintain normal bowel function.
Swallow whole or add contents of capsule to drink or semi-solid food. 1 cap twice daily.
Add contents of packet to drink or semi-solid food. 1 packet twice daily.
Yeast allergy. Concomitant antifungals.
Dehydrated children (replace water and electrolytes).
Gas, constipation, thirst; fungemia in patients with central venous catheter.
Caps—10, 20, 50; Pkts—10, 20
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D