FLORASTOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces boulardii lyo 250mg; pkts; contains lactose.
Indications for FLORASTOR KIDS:
To promote intestinal health and maintain normal bowel function.
Swallow whole or add contents of capsule to drink or semi-solid food. 1 cap twice daily.
Add contents of packet to drink or semi-solid food. 1 packet twice daily.
Yeast allergy. Concomitant antifungals.
Dehydrated children (replace water and electrolytes).
Gas, constipation, thirst; fungemia in patients with central venous catheter.
Caps—10, 20, 50; Pkts—10, 20
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Triple-Goal Achievement Reduces Risk for Complications in Type 2 Diabetes
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- ADA Issues White Paper Addressing Escalating Cost of Insulin
- Neprilysin Inhibition May Reduce Renal Function Deterioration in Comorbid T2D and Chronic Heart Failure
- Serum Chemerin May Predict Risk for Spontaneous Abortion in Women With PCOS
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Effects of Gender on Clinical Outcomes in Empagliflozin-Treated Type 2 Diabetes
- Effect of Acetyl-L-Carnitine on Blood Pressure in Type 2 Diabetes
- PAH Risk, Mortality Increased by Disturbances in Male Sex Hormones
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Events More Common in Diabetes
- Individuals With Type 1 Diabetes See Improvement With Continuous Glucose Monitoring