FLINTSTONES WITH IRON OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1300 IU, thiamine 1.05mg, riboflavin 1.2mg, niacin 13.5mg, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 15 IU, folic acid 0.2mg, iron (elemental) 18mg; chew tabs; assorted flavors; contains sodium, phenylalanine, soy.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES WITH IRON:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: chew ½ tab once daily. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally