FLINTSTONES PLUS IMMUNITY SUPPORT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1300 IU, thiamine 0.75mg, riboflavin 0.85mg, niacin 10mg, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, Vit. C 130mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, folic acid 0.2mg, biotin 150mcg, zinc 8mg; chew tabs; assorted flavors; contains sodium, phenylalanine, soy.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES PLUS IMMUNITY SUPPORT:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: chew ½ tab once daily. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- AUA: New Guidelines for Diagnosis, Management of Testosterone Deficiency
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Canagliflozin May Improve Renal Outcomes in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- ADA Updates Guidelines for Cardiovascular Risk Management in Diabetes
- Diabetes Treatments
- ACP Defends Higher Blood Glucose Targets for Type 2 Diabetes
- Accuracy of Novel Implantable Continuous Glucose Monitoring Device Assessed
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease in Youth With Type 1 Diabetes
- USPSTF Issues Recommendation for Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation for Fracture Prevention
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Reduces Dysglycemia-Related Mortality in Sepsis
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Oxyntomodulin Augments Glucose Homeostasis