FLINTSTONES COMPLETE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 3000 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 15mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, Vit. B6 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, Vit. K 55mcg, biotin 40mcg, copper 2mg, calcium 100mg, folic acid 0.4mg, iron (elemental) 18mg, iodine 150mcg, zinc 12mg; chew tabs; assorted flavors; contains sodium, soy.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES COMPLETE:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: chew ½ tab once daily. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Better Control With DPP-4 Inhibitors vs NPH Insulin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Achieving Glycemic Control in T2D After Basal Insulin Initiation
- Osteoporosis Drug Shows Cardioprotective Potential at 10-Year Follow-Up
- Effects of the Two Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Risk for Iodine Deficiency and Hypothyroidism High in Children on Parenteral Nutrition
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- Glycemic Control Variations for Children, Adolescents With T1D in High-Income Countries
- Late-Life Mobility Limitations Linked to Obesity After Arthroplasty for OA in Women
- Fracture Risk Should Be Monitored in Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday
- Provider Counseling for Weight Loss Up for Arthritis, Overweight