FLEET LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin 5.6g; per 5.5mL.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES:
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: use Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Supps. ≥6yrs: 1 supp rectally daily. Results usually within 15–60min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Rectal applicators (7.5mL)—4
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity