EXTRA STR PHAZYME-125 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 125mg; caps.
Indications for EXTRA STR PHAZYME-125:
1–2 caps after meal and at bedtime; usual max 4 caps/day.
Use Infant Drops.
Drops—15mL, 30mL (w. cal dropper)
Extra Str 125 Caps—12, 36, 60, 100
Max Str 125 Liq—10oz (w. dose cup)
Max Str 166 Caps—12, 36, 60
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity