EUCERIN ORIGINAL LOTION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, mineral oil, etc.
Indications for EUCERIN ORIGINAL LOTION:
Adults and Children:
Apply liberally as needed.
Avoid eyes. Spray: avoid wounds, infections.
Orig Crm—2oz, 4oz, 16oz; Orig Lotion—1oz, 8oz, 16oz; Repair Crm—5.2oz; Calming Crm—8oz, 14oz; Spray—6.8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity