Generic Name and Formulations:
Sertaconazole nitrate 2%; crm.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ERTACZO:
Interdigital tinea pedis in immunocompetent patients.
Dry area first. Apply to affected and adjacent areas twice daily for 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization or excessive irritation occurs. Avoid eyes, other mucous membranes. Avoid occlusion. Reevaluate if no improvement after 2 weeks. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Expert Roundtable: AHA Update on Dietary Fat Intake and CVD Risk
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation