ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat (soy, high-oleic sunflower and/or safflower, MCT, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 0.5mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, ARA, DHA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL:
Feeding for rapidly-growing low birth weight infants.
Provides 20Cal/oz and 24Cal/oz.
Low iron premature infant formula.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy Slows Cognitive Decline in Postmenopausal Women
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- Effect of Infant Feeding Practices and Gut Microbiota on Overweight in First Year
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Cleared Blood Glucose Monitor Systems Not Always Accurate
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States