Download the free Endocrinology Advisor app now!
Endocrinology Advisor is a free, simple-to-use app that offers specialists and other health care practitioners the latest news and emerging trends in endocrine care. It provides daily news, full-length features, medical slideshows, case studies, opinion articles written by experts in the field, concise drug monographs and continuing medical education (CME) activities. Register for Endocrinology Advisor directly from your device or log in using your existing account details.
What you'll find on the Endocrinology Advisor app
Don't miss the latest news in endocrinology including articles on diabetes, obesity, menopause, bone metabolism, etc.
Read up on the latest physician-authored opinion pieces on a range of treatments and policies related to endocrinology.
Access more than 60 endocrinology-specific accredited courses from our partners at the myCME education library and claim your certificate instantly.
Search our comprehensive database to access information on a number of therapies used to treat a wide range of diseases and disorders.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Maternal Deaths in the United States: Sounding a Call to Action
- Pooled Analysis Demonstrates Safety, Tolerability of Empagliflozin
- Serum Cholesterol Levels Over Time and Risk of Parkinson's Disease
- Prolonged Delayed Eating Linked to Weight Gain, Increased Respiratory Quotient
- The Handoff: Your Week in Endocrinology News - 6/16/17
- Reduced Cardiovascular Events in Type 2 Diabetes Treated With Dapagliflozin
- Canagliflozin Reduces Cardiovascular Stress In Older Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetic Retinopathy Caused by Sleep Apnea in T2D
- Transition-of-Care Algorithm Performs Well in Surgery Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- GLP-1 Analog Counteracts Antipsychotic-Induced Glucose Intolerance, Weight Gain
- The Handoff: Your Week in Endocrinology News - 6/23/17
- Gestational Weight Gain Linked to Adverse Outcomes
- Worldwide Obesity Prevalence: BMI On The Rise in 70 Countries
- Grand Rounds Discussion: What Is The Role of Weight Loss Surgery in Obesity?
- Semaglutide Improved Beta-Cell Function and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes