The use of these products for thyroid disorders or menopause is often unnecessary.
- VIDEO: Endocrine Society Updates Diabetes Technology Guidelines
- VIDEO: Radioactive Iodine Use in Low-Risk Thyroid Cancer
- VIDEO: The Challenges of Thyroglobulin Assays
- VIDEO: Double Burden of Diabetes and Infectious Diseases
- VIDEO: Changes in ATA Hyperthyroidism Guideline
- VIDEO: Novel Treatments for Osteoporosis
- Revised ATA Guidelines for Thyroid in Pregnancy
- Hormone Treatment Paradigms in Transgender Medicine
- Advances in Female Fertility Preservation
Endo 2016 Complete Coverage
Chronic hypopituitarism was noted in 44% of US veterans with mild traumatic brain injury.
Phthalate exposure effect explained half of the attention deficit in children treated in the ICU.
The vaccine also restored normal glucose tolerance.
The efficacy and safety of abaloparatide was studied in a randomized, double-blind, multicenter trial evaluating fracture prevention in ambulatory, postmenopausal women with osteoporosis.
Andrew Ahmann, MD, discusses the Endocrine Society's new updates on diabetes technology.
Megan Haymart, MD, discusses new ATA guidelines for radioactive iodine treatment in thyroid cancer.
Investigational drug improved vaginal cells and vaginal pH at all dose levels.
Jonathan LoPresti, MD, PhD, discusses the challenges of taking thyroglobulin measurements at ENDO 2016.
Rocio Pereira, MD, discusses the association between diabetes and infectious diseases in developing countries.
People who lived in the warmest homes had a 2.8-cm larger waist circumference than those in the coolest homes
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine