Most Recent Articles by Elizabeth Gough-Gordon
Teens with a later weekday bedtime more likely to experience increased BMI over time.
New study is the first to link genetic variation to glucose tolerance with melatonin supplementation.
Although ICD-10 will allow greater specificity and clinical accuracy in noting procedures and diagnoses, the transition presents challenges.
Substituting polyunsaturated fatty acids, carbohydrates from whole grains significantly decreased risk.
Study in mice suggests link between exercise and lower risk for increased marrow adipose tissue.
More Articles by Elizabeth Gough-Gordon
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- ADA Updates Guidelines for Cardiovascular Risk Management in Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- USPSTF Issues Recommendation for Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation for Fracture Prevention
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Reduces Dysglycemia-Related Mortality in Sepsis
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Oxyntomodulin Augments Glucose Homeostasis