Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, purified water, mineral oil, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteth-20, citric acid, sodium citrate, propylparaben, and butylparaben; emulsion; fragrance-free; cream.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for ELETONE:
Dermatoses (eg, atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, radiation dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas three times daily or as needed. If skin is broken, cover with dressing.
Use during radiation treatment.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light; use with sunscreen.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Diabetes Mellitus
- Safety of DPP-IV Inhibitor, Cardiovascular Events After ACS in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Plasma Methylglyoxal Levels Associated With CVD, Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- AMA: Federal Government Must Tackle Rising Insulin Prices
- Diabetes Medication Reconciliation May Reduce Risk of ED Visits