Generic Name and Formulations:
Free amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, soy oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; free of milk protein, soy protein, gluten, galactose, fructose, lactose.
Indications for ELECARE:
For children 1 year of age and older who need amino acid based medical food or who cannot tolerate intact protein (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, GI tract impairment).
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz (for infants) or 30Cal/oz (for children).
Amino acid-based medical food.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- NT-proBNP May Predict Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally