Most Recent Articles by Edward C. Chao, DO
Despite multiple measures and goals to reduce US maternal mortality rates, the latest data suggest the United States is far behind the rest of the world in maternal health care.
An endocrinologist shares his experience of using concept videos to teach medical students.
One practicing endocrinologist ponders whether mentoring medical students requires more than imparting knowledge.
Studies designed to address real-world challenges can potentially lead to both better-informed clinical decision making and improved outcomes.
An endocrinologist discusses the value of using everyday analogies to explain diabetes management issues to his patients.
More Articles by Edward C. Chao, DO
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture