Most Recent Articles by Edward C. Chao, DO
Despite multiple measures and goals to reduce US maternal mortality rates, the latest data suggest the United States is far behind the rest of the world in maternal health care.
An endocrinologist shares his experience of using concept videos to teach medical students.
Studies designed to address real-world challenges can potentially lead to both better-informed clinical decision making and improved outcomes.
An endocrinologist discusses the value of using everyday analogies to explain diabetes management issues to his patients.
The role of uncertainty in clinical practice, and its implications for physicians, is thoughtfully examined by an endocrinologist in this opinion piece.
More Articles by Edward C. Chao, DO
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Semaglutide Improved Beta-Cell Function and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring in Type 2 Diabetes Does Not Benefit Glycemic Control
- Elagolix Relieves Short-Term Menstrual Pain, Dysmenorrhea in Endometriosis
- Improving Glycemic Control in T2D With Text Message Intervention
- The Handoff: Your Week in Endocrinology News - 6/23/17
- Reduced Cardiovascular Events in Type 2 Diabetes Treated With Dapagliflozin
- Prolonged Delayed Eating Linked to Weight Gain, Increased Respiratory Quotient
- Canagliflozin Reduces Cardiovascular Stress In Older Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- GLP-1 Analog Counteracts Antipsychotic-Induced Glucose Intolerance, Weight Gain
- Diabetic Retinopathy Caused by Sleep Apnea in T2D
- USPSTF Updates Recommendations for Screening Obesity in Children and Adolescents
- Exercise Protocol Improves Outcomes in T2D
- Interspersed Upper Body Activity With Sedentary Time Improves Glucose, Insulin
- AHA Advisory: Replace Saturated Fat to Reduce CVD By 30%
- Type 2 Diabetes Death and CV Events Predicted by Systolic Blood Pressure Variability