Most Recent Articles by Edward C. Chao, DO
Despite multiple measures and goals to reduce US maternal mortality rates, the latest data suggest the United States is far behind the rest of the world in maternal health care.
An endocrinologist shares his experience of using concept videos to teach medical students.
One practicing endocrinologist ponders whether mentoring medical students requires more than imparting knowledge.
Studies designed to address real-world challenges can potentially lead to both better-informed clinical decision making and improved outcomes.
An endocrinologist discusses the value of using everyday analogies to explain diabetes management issues to his patients.
More Articles by Edward C. Chao, DO
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Better Control With DPP-4 Inhibitors vs NPH Insulin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Achieving Glycemic Control in T2D After Basal Insulin Initiation
- Osteoporosis Drug Shows Cardioprotective Potential at 10-Year Follow-Up
- Effects of the Two Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Risk for Iodine Deficiency and Hypothyroidism High in Children on Parenteral Nutrition
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- Glycemic Control Variations for Children, Adolescents With T1D in High-Income Countries
- Late-Life Mobility Limitations Linked to Obesity After Arthroplasty for OA in Women
- Fracture Risk Should Be Monitored in Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday
- Provider Counseling for Weight Loss Up for Arthritis, Overweight