In type 2 diabetes, improving glycemic control may decrease dementia risk.
EASD 2015 Complete Coverage
Patients with type 2 diabetes may benefit from a high-protein diet.
A closed-loop system improved glucose control, reduced hypoglycemia in type 1 diabetes.
Empagliflozin linked to lower risk for hospitalizations for heart failure and CV death in type 2 diabetes patients with high CVD risk.
Women with diabetes more likely to have heart disease than men.
Young children without garden access more likely to be obese.
Risk for diabetes increased by more than 40%.
Women exposed in early pregnancy have four times the risk for gestational diabetes.
Researcher reports on 3-year-old girl with type 2 diabetes.
Exposure associated with a 61% increased risk for diabetes.
Prevention of cardiovascular events in women with diabetes should be approached differently from men with the disease.
Sign Up for Free e-Newsletters
Check out what's trending
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine