Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in flexible collodion; gel.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for DUOPLANT:
Plantar and common warts.
Adults and Children:
Soak area for 5 minutes in warm water and dry. Apply thin layer once or twice daily for up to 12 wks, avoiding normal skin. Bandage.
Diabetes. Impaired circulation. Moles, birthmarks, facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if excessive irritation occurs. Product is flammable.
DuoFilm—½ oz (w. applicator); Patch—18 (w. 20 cover-up patches); DuoPlant—½ oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally