DUET DHA BALANCED Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tabs: Vit. A (as beta carotene) 2800 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 640 IU, Vit. E 15mg, calcium (as carbonate) 215mg, iron (as polysaccharide iron complex and sodium iron EDTA, Ferrazone) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.8mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 210mcg, selenium 65mcg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg. Softgel caps: omega-3 fatty acids 267mg (includes docosahexaenoic acid [DHA], eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA], alpha-linolenic acid [ALA], docasapentaenoic acid [DPA]); gluten-fee; contains gelatin.
Indications for DUET DHA BALANCED:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab + 1 softgel cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Blister cards (5 tabs + 5 softgel caps)—6
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity