Most Recent Articles by Douglas Strassler
Both anxiety and depression scores are associated with low BMD.
Mental health and behavioral screenings should be routine part of care for pediatric patients with diabetes
Interventions seeking to counteract antipsychotic-induced weight gain and cardiometabolic disturbances have had limited success.
Physicians need to be aware of silent thyroiditis as a rare but serious side effect of lithium therapy.
Patients with type 2 diabetes who prefer staying up late at night show more symptoms of depression than those who wake up and sleep earlier.
More Articles by Douglas Strassler
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Skin Disease and Metabolic Syndrome: Early Warning Signs of a Greater Problem
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women