Most Recent Articles by Diana Ernst, RPh
For this study, the authors aimed to quantify this effect by conducting a systematic review of various databases to identify studies that included a placebo arm and used Female Sexual Function Index as a clinical outcome.
The FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to PCS499 (Processa Pharmaceuticals) for the treatment of necrobiosis lipoidica.
Specifically, the new labeling includes updated data on the global rate of occurrence related to these adverse events.
The patient, a 50-year old male, presented to the emergency department with palpitations and complaints of nausea, retching and diarrhea which he said started after he squeezed a nodule on his thigh.
The Food and Drug Administration has posted a recall notification for 2 lots of Riomet 500mg/5mL due to the possibility that the liquid may be contaminated with Scopulariopsis brevicaulis.
More Articles by Diana Ernst, RPh
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Fatigue Management Contributes to Effective Endometriosis Care
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Peer-Led Education Helps Physicians Save Time With EHRs
- As Immigration Policies Tighten, Physician Shortage Concerns Grow
- CMS Physician Payment and Policy Changes Proposed for 2019
- Severe Hypoglycemia in Type 2 Diabetes Linked to Poor Cognitive Outcomes
- eCare Plan Set to Improve Doctor/Pharmacist Relationship