DIABETISOURCE AC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, vegetables, fruits), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free
Indications for DIABETISOURCE AC:
Tube-feeding for patients with diabetes mellitus, glucose intolerance, stress-induced hyperglycemia, or wounds.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Diabetic medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally