The American Heart Association has updated their disaster resources page with the latest tips to keep in mind when counseling patients ahead of a natural disaster.
The affordability and availability of diabetes medications across multiple regions of the word were examined, along with the effects on the use of medications.
Intensive blood pressure therapy is associated with a significantly lower risk for serious cardiovascular events in the adults with diabetes.
Individuals with higher executive function performance at baseline experienced slower increases in HbA1c.
Higher levels of aldosterone are associated with insulin resistance and incident type 2 diabetes among multiethnic individuals.
The sBLA includes results from the Phase 3 PANORAMA trial, which enrolled 402 patients with NPDR.
Investigators examined whether the use of glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists is associated with an increased risk for incident diabetic retinopathy.
AHA, ADA, and Others Express Concern Around Proposed Legislation to Protect Those With Preexisting Conditions
The American Heart Association has published a statement in opposition of the latest Senate healthcare bill aimed at dismantling the Affordable Care Act.
Individuals with type 2 diabetes intensifying within 12 months of the index date had a significantly shorter median time from intensification to glycemic control.
Investigators assessed vaccination rates for hepatitis B vaccine series with electronic provider reminders in adults with diabetes.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Trends in Cardiovascular Deaths for US Adults With and Without Diabetes
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Comparing Efficacies of Second-Line Treatments in Type 2 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry
- Medical Schools Phase Out Lectures as Education Shifts Outside the Classroom
- Clonidine Testing Is Safe and Reliable for Diagnosing Growth Hormone Deficiency