Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
The renal protective benefit was seen in patients with both reduced (eGFR <60mL/min/1.73m2) and preserved (eGFR ≥60mL/min/1.73m2) renal function.
This is the first device authorized for marketing that provides a screening decision without the need for clinician interpretation.
The new Essure labeling restricts the sale and distribution of the device to only health care providers and facilities that provide information to patients about the risks and benefits of this device.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a discontinuation notice for Bydureon (exenatide extended-release; AstraZeneca) for injectable suspension Single Dose Trays.
The DURATION-7 study examined the effect of Bydureon or placebo as add-on therapy to insulin glargine, with or without metformin, in adults with T2D.
More Articles by Da Hee Han, PharmD
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Skin Disease and Metabolic Syndrome: Early Warning Signs of a Greater Problem
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women