Investigators sought to determine the frequency of metabolic syndrome in patients with nonfunctioning adrenal incidentalomas.
Results from this single-arm, open-label study found that 30% of patients achieved normalization of mean urinary free cortisol (UFC) after 6 months of maintenance treatment with levoketoconazole, without a dose increase (P<.25).
Azedra should be used by or under the control of physicians who are qualified by specific training and experience in the safe use and handling of radiopharmaceuticals.
Administering glucocorticoid leads to entrainment of molecular clocks in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells by regulating BMAL-1 and PER2-3.
Researchers assessed disease presentation and clinical outcomes in an older population of individuals with Cushing disease.
Study assessed cardiovascular function, quality of life, and mental/physical health in overt and cured Cushing syndrome.
Mechanical pain perception and somatosensory function in secondary adrenal insufficiency were examined.
The analysis led to the identification of 4 potentially pathogenic missense variants in CABLES1.
Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea should be diagnosed by exclusion.
The guidelines focused on idiopathic short stature, growth hormone deficiency, and primary IGF-I deficiency.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses