CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg, dextromethorphan HBr 15mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU:
Cough, pain, headache, fever, rhinorrhea.
2 tabs every 6 hours; max 8 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Other CNS depressants potentiated.
Analgesic + antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Case for Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Youth-Onset Type 2 Diabetes
- Telemedicine Expands Access to Rural, Low-Income, Isolated Communities
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in Type 2 Diabetes
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Pioglitazone May Reduce Cardiovascular, Noncardiovascular Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- MiniMed 670G System Improves Glycemic Outcomes in Children With T1D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Low Sperm Count Linked to Poor Metabolic, Cardiovascular, Bone Health
- Estrogen Improves Eating Behavior, Psychopathology in Oligo-Amenorrheic Athletes