CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg, dextromethorphan HBr 15mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU:
Cough, pain, headache, fever, rhinorrhea.
2 tabs every 6 hours; max 8 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Other CNS depressants potentiated.
Analgesic + antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity