CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg, dextromethorphan HBr 15mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU:
Cough, pain, headache, fever, rhinorrhea.
2 tabs every 6 hours; max 8 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Analgesic + antihistamine + antitussive.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Other CNS depressants potentiated.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Sitagliptin Provides Better Glycemic Control Than Dapagliflozin in T2D With Renal Impairment
- Causes of Burnout in Resident Physicians Examined
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy Not Beneficial for Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Bariatric Surgery Reduces Macrovascular Complications in Obesity, T2D
- Without Medicaid Expansion, Poor Patients Forgo Medical Care