CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, dextromethorphan HBr 30mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD:
1 tab every 6 hours; max 4 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
GI or GU obstruction. Glaucoma. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Higher BUN May Increase Risk for Incident Diabetes
- Efficacy of Novel GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Drug Device Examined
- Takeout Food May Increase Adverse Health Consequences in Children
- Nonhormonal Options Available for Menopause Symptom Relief
- Plasma Volume Changes Mediate Risk of CV Mortality With Empagliflozin
- New Consensus Recommendations on Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Does Genetic Susceptibility Lead to Late-Onset Type 1 Diabetes?
- Clinical Outcomes in T2D: Low-Carbohydrate vs Calorie-Restricted Diet
- New Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Now Available for Medicare Patients
- Text Message-Delivered Interventions Effective for Weight Management
- Effect of Intra-Articular Depot Betamethasone on Insulin Resistance in T2D
- Gastric Bypass vs Sleeve Gastrectomy Outcomes in Morbid Obesity
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Postdischarge Hypoglycemia in Diabetes
- Novel Deep Learning System May Help Identify Diabetic Retinopathy
- Trends in CVD, Risk Factors, and Medications in Children With T1D