CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, dextromethorphan HBr 30mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COUGH & COLD:
1 tab every 6 hours; max 4 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
GI or GU obstruction. Glaucoma. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Antihistamine + antitussive.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally