CORICIDIN HBP CHEST CONGESTION & COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 200mg; softgels.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP CHEST CONGESTION & COUGH:
1–2 softgels every 4 hours; max 12 softgels/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindication. Hyperpyretic crisis with MAOIs.
Antitussive + expectorant.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Admelog Short-Acting Insulin Lispro Injection
- Fertility Hormone Therapy and Cardiovascular Outcomes: What We Know
- Effects of Peer Influence in Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes
- More Evidence That Saxagliptin Does Not Increase Risk for AMI in Diabetes
- One-Hour Glucose Readings Predict T2D Risk Better Than 2-Hour Measurements
- FDA: Vitamin B7 May Interfere With Lab Tests for Hormone Levels
- Injected and Oral Medications Equally Safe for Gestational Diabetes
- Adjunctive Dapagliflozin Improves Glycemic Control in T1D
- Estradiol Therapy May Benefit Overall Cognition in Postmenopausal Women
- Stopping Postmenopausal HT May Increase Risk for Cardiac, Stroke Death
- Psychosocial Benefits of a Bihormonal Bionic Pancreas System in T1D
- Safety of Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Diabetes
- Oral Insulin Not a Reliable Preventive Strategy for Type 1 Diabetes
- Prevention of Bone Mineral Density Loss Needed in Epilepsy
- Gastric Bypass Blunts B-Cell Sensitivity During Glycemia