COMPOUND W GEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in collodion; contains alcohol.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for COMPOUND W GEL:
Removal of warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Gel, liq: Apply enough to cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily. Pads, strips: Apply to wart; repeat every 48hrs. All: for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Gel or liq: product is flammable. Diabetes. Impaired circulation.
Gel–0.25oz; Liq–0.31oz (w. applicator); Pads, Invisible Strips—14; Plantar Wart Pads—20
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Measuring Time in Range During CGM May Be Useful Outcome Metric for Clinical Trials
- HbA1c Variability in General Population Increases Risk for Cardiovascular Events, All-Cause Mortality
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Most Common Bariatric Procedures Examined
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D
- High Circulating Prolactin Concentrations May Lower Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Online Tool Helps Patients With Advance Care Planning
- Dapagliflozin Lowers Heart Failure Hospitalization Rates in High-Risk Patients With Diabetes
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Reduced Risk for Incident T2D in Patients With Hepatitis C Infection
- Technological Breakthroughs in Medicine Move Physician-Patient Interactions From The Computer Screen Back to the Exam Room