Most Recent Articles by Colleen Hall
Approval was based on a clinical trial that included 123 people with type 1 diabetes who used the MiniMed 670G hybrid closed-loop system for 3 months, after a 2-week period of no use.
Control of type 2 diabetes is usually advised prior to hepatitis C therapy in order to increase response rates.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- ADA Releases Updated Guidelines for Managing Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- The Obesity Paradox in Diabetes: Conceptual and Clinical Approaches
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission